The importance of web hosting for the success of a website is known to everyone. However, choosing the Best WordPress Hosting for the customized needs is no easy task. If chosen well, it not only optimizes the content through SEO but can also increase sales. There are various different types of best WordPress hosting available nowadays. Some are free with a focus on providing affordable solutions web hosting solutions, whereas others are managed WordPress hosting providers, mainly for medium-sized business looking for high-quality WordPress hosting services.
Below is the comprehensive guide to help you choose the Best WordPress hosting in 2019
Features: Technology driven best-in-class architecture and highly efficient systems, fast, scalable, and secures solutions. They have professional, round-the-clock, WordPress support and innovative solutions for all the customized needs.
Features: Include automatic upgrades from time to time, built-in WP caching, easy to set up, CDN, one-click staging and GIT version control. Also allows location specific hosting with 3 data centers located in USA, Europe, and Singapore. They also offer a free domain name.
Features: Simple dashboard, nightly backups billing transfer, demo site, and blueprint to allow you to create sites with default theme & plugins as per your choice.
Features: Fast speed during heavy traffic, the excellent support structure with the phone, email, or live chat option available. They are best for small businesses needs of web hosting. Other features include a free Domain name and a free Site builder with templates.
Benefits of the above mentioned Best WordPress Hosting Services
There are some obvious benefits of using the professional and expert support available round the clock from these managed web service providers. They have the expertise to seamlessly support the customers on improved, performance, site functionality, WordPress errors, and much more. What makes them more useful is their constant availability for customer support.
Other benefits include:
- Confirmed safety and security– One of the distinguishing features of these managed hosting providers are their ability and expertise in providing foolproof security. They have a robust inbuilt system with added layers of security on their servers. Customers do not have to worry at all about hacking, malware, or type of security issues.
- Awesome Speed – It is a known fact that speed plays a key role in website rankings and there are a number of things managed web hosting service providers do to maintain a good speed like implementing a caching plugin, using content delivery network such as MaxCDN and reducing image sizes. Most of the managed hosting companies work in a way that enables content caching at the server level, so there is no need to rely on any external caching plugins.
- Options for daily backups – Almost all the managed web hosting service providers have an option of taking backup of the website including all the content, data, and themes which can then be downloaded from the dashboard. It is an effective method to save money and resources. They also have an option of creating a restore point for the times when something goes wrong. The website can be easily restored without much hassle.
- Automatically available updates – Managed web hosting service providers are capable of automatic updates, once they are available. There will be no extra costing involved for updates as your web hosting provider will take care of the same.
- Constant service –Irrespective of the traffic on the website, managed web hosting service provider will see no down time. The website will be smoothly up and running whatever the situation is.